Tuesday, August 17, 2010

..Not Again?!

Salam 3lykm

Sadly, YEP..I'm OFF once again..this time..to Karachi! This time, it is solely for Mom's sake; she hasn't seen her mother for over a year now, and this was the only way to do it, unfortunately..intervene. So, the one who's deathly terrified of creepy crawlies and other flying buggers...is 'willingly' going to Pakistan, w Alllllaaaahhhhh y3eeeeen!xD

I'll be back in AD within 6 days Inshalla, and please pray everything goes well hnak. Cholera is rampant, and so is 'The Superbug', some AB-resistant disease...apparently no one in Pakistan has heard about it, yet I saw reports on BBC while in Makkah, that it's an epidemic that started there. =.= Not the ideal situation to travel in, but oh well..death is written, innit?:P

One more thing -blog-related, of course :P - 'The Makeover' is complete!xD Chayfooni fa'9ya?!=.= I don't have time to sit and make this blog look any prettier than it already is. xD It's too girlie for my taste, but I thought it would be a nice change from the 'emo' look - whadya say?:P

As you can probably see..for those 'observant' readers out there :P..I removed the chat box, since there's obviously no need for it. Most of y'all are firm believers of silent reading, and rarely does someone leave a message there, so I thought it would reduce the 'clutter'...got rid of it!:P So, if anyone wants to leave a message, get those fingers a-workin' and use the 'comments' from time to time..and I'd bet you $1,000,000 that wouldn't ever happen, if:

a) Betting wasn't 7aram!
b) I had that kinda money lyin' around :P

You would have noticed I'm blogging a lot more now; what else do I have to do in life?xD I'm through with studies!(H) I will start teaching though, once the academic year begins Inshalla.. ^_^ may Allah accept my petty efforts in spreading His Word; Ameen.

I will try to finish off the notes for the 'Ailments of the Heart' lecture series during my trip, Inshalla..so that I have something ready - for those of you who are following up with it - when I get back. Inshalla, I also plan to translate the episodes of كيف تتلذذ بالصلاه؟ for the non-Arab readers...so, there's a lot to expect in the coming days/months. ;D

Yalla ya jama3tl 5ayr, please remember me in your prayers, and forgive all that I've said or done..intentionally or unintentionally. In my sight, I don't see anyone as an enemy Al7mdulillah, but that doesn't mean you try to provoke me...Um 3eesa's wrath is worse than a shower of molten steel. =.= xD

OK, I'd better get back to packing, or else I'll be a zombie when it's time to leave tomorrow!;P

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

2 comments:

Bu Thyab said...

Bessalameh

just on a side note, i've added an explanation about one of my strangest poems that was hard to understand 9 months ago, but probably no one noticed since its way way back, so here's the link if u're interested >>>

http://buthyab.blogspot.com/2009/08/stabilising-soul.html

don't give up on poetry!! keep it going -_-"

MIB said...

Allah ysallmk - I think I know which poem you're talking abt, and if it's the same one, then I'm glad..cuz that baffled me!xD Lemme check it out, and I'll comment there ^_^