Sunday, August 15, 2010

Undergoing 'The Makeover'

Salam 3lykm

The poll showed a good six people voted for the makeover, so I've already begun the process..but there's still a long way to go! So, please excuse the funny font sizes, the unsymmetrical sidebars *yes, they are getting on my nerves!!*..and all other irregularities. Consider my blog as a construction site for now, if you will.:P

The blogger, AKA ME :P is also undergoing a life makeover right now, so please bear with all future delays - Jzakm Allah 5ayr!

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

PS. I would greatly appreciate comments/criticism; I already have one 'SUCKS'..damn, I'm dealin' with some judgmental readers around here, eh?xD You can post anonymously, guys..so please take advantage of that fact!:P Otherwise, I'm just going to 'pretty' it up, and you're going to have to deal with it. :P

No comments: