Thursday, October 28, 2010

Passion's Flame

Salam 3lykm

Not the first of its kind, but the first of its kind to be made public. =$

Your eyes, sweet pools of honey
Inquisitively searching my soul
Your touch has me feeling tingly
As you brush away my loose curls

No words have yet been spoken
Yet, your eyes betray your thoughts
Glances not exchanged, but stolen
You've got my stomach in knots

Jawline traced by callous fingertips
Setting my cheekbones on fire
Cupping my chin, lowering your lips
Eyes now smoldering with desire

Your lips brush gently against mine
Exploring virgin territory with your tongue
Your fragrance...intoxicatingly divine
Heightening my senses as it fills my lungs

Your hands slowly slide down to my waist
Bringing our bodies closer together
Trailing open-mouth kisses, savoring your taste
Resisting your attempts to make me surrender

Driven by lust and breathlessly aroused
Hard masculinity pressed against soft womanly curves
The ignited flame of passion never doused
'Til moments of marital intimacy..merely 'Preserved'.

For this one, comments are prohibited!x$ No matter how 'irresistible' the anonymous comments feature seems..resist the urge!

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh