Monday, November 1, 2010

Your Love (Flashback: 2007)

Salam 3lykm

This is the very first poem I changed my 'writing style' with; takes me down memory lane, so I don't want to read it myself, lol. Just wanted to keep everything I've written together. It made me smile...seeing something from my 'teens', lol! I sound like a 40 year old right now. x'D

12th Jan, 2007
im back wit a new 1...thought of tha beginnin 2day aftr fajr wen i cudnt fall asleep...n wrote it wen i woke up round 1030am...u will notice...im playin around wit a new style...so if this 1 sucks..gimme a break! first tym wit this style...feeel absolutely freeee 2 comment!


It's your love that makes me glow
everything seems alright
all those tears have ceased to flow
n I can sleep through tha night

My love for you caused this heartache
the parting I couldn't bear
even though I walked around wide awake
I was never really here

I thought it would have been easy
I'd forget in a couple of days...
I've never been so wrong in my life's entirety
It was impossible to go separate ways

You have held captive both my heart & soul
so before you decide 2 walk away
remember, without u I will never be whole
in love with u I will forever stay


Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barkateh

3 comments:

Lady Y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AbdulAziz Mohammed said...

Mashallah nice poem, loved it Um3awas, great writing as usual ^_^

MIB said...

That feeling only lasted a few days..that happiness, that glow. Took it away with my heart & soul when he walked out of my life for the last time.

Something tht barely lasted a month has screwed me over for a lifetime.=/