Friday, November 12, 2010

Destiny's Perfection

Salam 3lykm

I wrote this last night, within less than 10 minutes! Yes, I surprise myself sometimes, too.xP Dedicated to the Love of My Life, Bu 3awas.<3 Whoever he is; wherever he might be. *Rabbi y7f'6h w y5alleeh liii; Ameen! x$*

There has to be some mistake
I'm sure there's a hidden catch
A perfect couple they'd make
A 'one-in-a-million' kind of match

Is this another game Destiny plays?
Or is this their 'dream come true'?
Will they end up taking different ways?
Or will they be the envied 'inseparable-two'?

She stares up at the Heavens above
A mysterious glow on her tear-stained face
Praying earnestly for her Eternal Love
To complete her life; falling perfectly into place

Yes, Um 3awas is totally ♥.♥ over Bu 3awas, and cannot wait to meet him. x$

رَبَّنَا هَبۡ لَنَا مِنۡ أَزۡوَٲجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّـٰتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعۡيُنٍ۬ وَٱجۡعَلۡنَا لِلۡمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

4 comments:

BuRashid said...

Take your time, don’t hurry up things, although you have two expected grooms, Bu 3awas not necessary one of them.

p.s. I thought you already have Bu 3awas.

BuRashid

Check the counter, men become 8 :D

MIB said...

Lol, I wrote this before the two prospective suitors came into my life. =$

Glad it has finally moved from '7'; looking forward to seeing your name around on my blog in future!=D

Rationality said...

you're talnted poet, just take your time writing, well don't dear!

MIB said...

Rationality: Thank you very much, Sweetheart..I loved your blog! Sorry for the extremely-late reply, btw..I wasn't able to access my blog for a while, as I was outta the country!:$