Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love-Soaked Delirium

Salam 3lykm

Yes, another poem (written on 19th Nov, 2010) & yeah..dedicated to My One & Only *yet once agaiin*, Bu 3awas. ♥.♥

It is truly a state of delirium, because Bu 3awas is yet a figment of my imagination since I was 16. He's a fantasy I'm holding on to, rather than holding onto nothing at all. =') Yes. Okay. Pathetic, much? Walk on, people..nothing to see here. Just a delirious lifeless female, that's all.

But she's happyyy..and that's all that matters. Bu 3awas makes her happy. ♥.♥

Remember, what's said in delirium doesn't have continuity; a 'flow'. Which is why I loved writing this soppy piece, lol. 'Nuff said. Here ya go:

The world knows I love you so
I don't mind being termed 'insane'
It doesn't matter, you..I have yet to know
Remaining without both face & name

My heart will never tire of loving you
At your mention, my lips will always form a smile
When you're missed, tears will always glisten like morning dew
On cheeks that go rosy when I think of mothering your child

Give me one reason this love should be contained
Don't shout; just silence me with a passionate kiss
Why..shrouded by secrecy..should our love remain
Isn't it natural that it follows our Eternal Promise?

Whether we meet here or in Paradise
In love with you I will forever be
I pray Allah makes you the Coolness of my Eyes
Bu 3awas, you hold my heart captive for Eternity

رَبَّنَا هَبۡ لَنَا مِنۡ أَزۡوَٲجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّـٰتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعۡيُنٍ۬ وَٱجۡعَلۡنَا لِلۡمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا

Wes Salam 3lykm w R7matullahi T3ala w Barakateh

4 comments:

AbdulAziz Mohammed said...

As usual! what I can say, lovely poem.

Another greatly written love poem for Mr. Bu3awas ^_^

MIB said...

=$ Tslem bro! Glad you think so =D

A7mad from twitter said...

Lol awwal mra adre 3annk hl 7arkat :P
Nice idea w nice imagination w yes ofcourse all wht matters tht ur happy :)
Wounderful words maryaaam :)

MIB said...

lool..x'$ Tslem walla, much appreciated!=D Rabbi ys3dk dnya w a5irah!^_^